How Montana APEX Accelerator Can Help You
Consulting * Training * Support
Our knowledgeable APEX Accelerator advisors offer consulting and training as well as tools, information and resources for businesses interested in contracting with government agencies. Designed to provide you with the most personal and timely advice possible, our services are offered in various ways:
- Telephone consultations
- Personal appointments
- Zoom meetings
- Workshops and seminars
- Special government contracting events
Whether you are located in a remote, rural area of Montana or on a city’s main street, you can take advantage of APEX services. Our consulting, training and support services are available to all Montana businesses that are interested in – and suited to – working with federal, state and local agencies or prime contractors.
APEX Accelerator services are completely confidential. We can help you…
- Examine whether government contracting is suitable for you
- Explore and pinpoint target markets
- Identify agencies’ buying trends
- Review bids and proposals
- Find networking events
- Understand purchasing methods and contracting basics
- Learn how to locate bid opportunities
- Navigate the requirements for doing business with the General Services Administrator (GSA)
- Obtain a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and get registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) and other government websites
- Apply for small business programs and certifications including HUBZone; 8(a); Service-Disabled-Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); Woman-Owned-Small Business (WOSB), and others.
Already a client? Log-in
Montana APEX Accelerator is made possible by Big Sky Economic Development and its partner organizations across the state.